- 1 Can you go back to areas in shadow of the Tomb Raider?
- 2 Where is the climbing AXE in Tomb Raider?
- 3 Can you free roam after beating Shadow of the Tomb Raider?
- 4 What happens after you finish Shadow of the Tomb Raider?
- 5 What should I do after Shadow of the Tomb Raider?
- 6 How do you free the White Queen?
- 7 How do you find a way across the cenote?
Can you go back to areas in shadow of the Tomb Raider?
You’ ll be able to travel back to any of the base camps you’ve already visited so far, making it pretty easy to return to old locations. Once you’ve got the equipment you need, revisit previous areas to access or solve puzzles that you couldn’t before.
Where is the climbing AXE in Tomb Raider?
Reaching the climbing axe requires you to get further down into the jungle, which used to be unavailable before you’d gotten the bow. Explore the western part of the first stage of the jungle. In the place shown above, Lara has to use a rope arrow to unwind the rope. This will let her get to the other side.
Can you free roam after beating Shadow of the Tomb Raider?
You can go back to wherever you want after finishing the game. No worries.
What happens after you finish Shadow of the Tomb Raider?
Kukulkan is visited once. You can’t go back here after you complete the main storyline. You don’t have to postpone your visit in Kukulkan until later – you can play the game even after you beat the main storyline. Lara will be able to reach all the secrets, complete all the challenges and finish all the side missions.
What should I do after Shadow of the Tomb Raider?
10 Games Similar to Tomb Raider
- The Last of Us.
- Assassins Creed: Rogue.
- Bioshock Infinite.
- Horizon Zero Dawn.
- Assassins Creed: Origins.
- Darksiders 3.
- Assassins Creed: Odyssey.
How do you free the White Queen?
The goal is to get the two shield knights into the light. A wall will then disappear in front of you, revealing the white queen. She is trapped in a cage, so return to the globe and turn the wheel on the right to free her.
How do you find a way across the cenote?
Find a Way Across the Cenote
- Start by pushing and rotating the rope-covered contraption clockwise.
- Tether a rope bridge that connects the contraption to a rope-covered beam across the way.
- Pull the big lever to cause a hanging box attached to a crane to swing across the chasm.