What is Le Phoque?
In French, “seal” translates to “phoque.” While in English the word has a double meaning, “phoque” in French simply refers to the round sea-lions.
How do you say Phoque?
- IPA: /fɔk/
- audio. (file)
- Homophones: foc, focs, phoques.
- Rhymes: -ɔk.
How do you say seal in French Siri?
French translation of ‘seal’
- (= animal) phoque m.
- (= stamp) sceau m ⧫ cachet m.
- on letter, package, envelope) cachet m. a wax seal un cachet de cire. under seal [document] cacheté(e)
- (= official mark) (on document) cachet m. the presidential seal le sceau présidentiel. seal of approval (figurative) approbation f.
What language is Foca?
Translation of foca – Portuguese –English dictionary.
How do you say seal in Britain?
Below is the UK transcription for ‘seal’: Modern IPA: sɪ́jl. Traditional IPA: siːl. 1 syllable: ” SEEL”
Is Seal in French the F word?
animal A seal is an animal which eats fish and lives partly on land and partly in the sea.
What is seal in French?
The word seal, in French, is “ phoque.” The baby seal pictured above would be bébé phoque.
What is the French word for episode?
un épisode de [de vie, histoire] an episode in
How do you say seal in different languages?
In other languages seal
- American English: seal /ˈsil/ animal.
- Arabic: فُقْمَة حيوان
- Brazilian Portuguese: foca.
- Chinese: 海豹
- Croatian: tuljan.
- Czech: tuleň
- Danish: sæl.
- Dutch: zeehond.