- 1 How do I get out of Peruvian jungle crypt?
- 2 How do you get the survival cache in Peruvian jungle?
- 3 How do I get out of the hidden city tomb?
- 4 Can you fast travel in shadow of the Tomb Raider?
- 5 How do you get lock picks in Tomb Raider?
- 6 How do you free the White Queen?
- 7 Where are the survival caches in shadow of the Tomb Raider?
- 8 What is a survival cache Tomb Raider?
- 9 How do I get into the crypt in Kukuq Yaku?
How do I get out of Peruvian jungle crypt?
Exiting the crypt Run around the sarcophagus and jump onto the counterweight there. Ride the counterweight all the way to the ground, then run through the tunnel ahead of you when you land. Just keep running straight along the hallway until you exit the crypt.
How do you get the survival cache in Peruvian jungle?
SURVIVAL CACHE 5 It’s sitting on a ledge just outside the entrance to the Crypt of Rimak, The Storyteller. To reach it, you’ll need to climb one of the trees, jump to the climbable wall, climb onto the ledge, then swing, slide, and jump onto the ledge with the cache.
Exiting the tomb Turn to the right from the tomb stele and climb onto the platform there. Follow the water to the right back to the chamber you were just in. Hop onto the zip line at the end of the water channel and ride it out.
Can you fast travel in shadow of the Tomb Raider?
The fast travel option in Shadow of the Tomb Raider is only unlocked after a few hours’ of play, at a certain point in the story. You access fast travel via campfires, which are also where you upgrade Lara’s skills, improve her weapons, or even give her a PS1-era makeover.
How do you get lock picks in Tomb Raider?
Getting Lockpick: It is sold by a merchant in Paititi “The Hidden City”. It costs 2800 Gold Pieces. To unlock the merchant you must finish side mission Takiy’s Dice. Item Description: Lockpick – A makeshift lockpick that allows Lara to open padlocks found on Conquistador treasure chests.
How do you free the White Queen?
The goal is to get the two shield knights into the light. A wall will then disappear in front of you, revealing the white queen. She is trapped in a cage, so return to the globe and turn the wheel on the right to free her.
Where are the survival caches in shadow of the Tomb Raider?
- The Cache (1) is in the wolf cave.
- The cache (2) is near the mountain path that runs along the water reservoir.
- The cache (3) is at the bottom of the eastern part of the water reservoir, near the path leading to the Thirsty Gods tomb.
What is a survival cache Tomb Raider?
Survival Caches are scattered throughout Rise of the Tomb Raider. They award the player with various resources for use in crafting.
How do I get into the crypt in Kukuq Yaku?
Finding the crypt There’s a small camp/dump on the left bank beneath the pipeline. Get out there, grab some resources, and head into the small cave. Dive down under the water and follow the tunnel there. When you surface on the other side, climb out of the water at the ledge.