- 1 Where is the last document in Peruvian jungle?
- 2 How do you get the treasure in Peruvian jungle?
- 3 How do you beat the jungle in Peruvian?
- 4 Where are the survival caches in shadow of the Tomb Raider?
- 5 How many tribes are in Peru?
- 6 Where is the Amazon rainforest at?
- 7 Do I need to free the White Queen?
- 8 Where is the climbing AXE in Tomb Raider?
Where is the last document in Peruvian jungle?
The document is located on the other side. Jack’s Journal 2 (4) – you can find it after disarming the first few traps in the crypt located in Peruvian Jungle. Fawcett’s Last Letter (5) – located inside the cave, next to the treasure chest.
How do you get the treasure in Peruvian jungle?
The Treasure chest is inside the cave. You’ll need the lockpick to open it. You can buy it after finishing the “Find Takiy’s Dice” Side Mission at The Hidden City.
How do you beat the jungle in Peruvian?
Head to the small hidden path on the left and then kill the guy on top of the ledge via a stealth kill while on the ledge. Crawl under the tank and stealth kill the two guys there. There will be some armored guys who come around, wait for them to be seperated and stealth kill him.
Where are the survival caches in shadow of the Tomb Raider?
- The Cache (1) is in the wolf cave.
- The cache (2) is near the mountain path that runs along the water reservoir.
- The cache (3) is at the bottom of the eastern part of the water reservoir, near the path leading to the Thirsty Gods tomb.
How many tribes are in Peru?
Survival estimates there are at least 20 uncontacted tribes in Peru. They live in the most remote, uncontacted regions of the Amazon rainforest, but their land is being rapidly destroyed by outsiders. They include the Kakataibo, Isconahua, Matsigenka, Mashco-Piro, Mastanahua, Murunahua (or Chitonahua), Nanti and Yora.
Where is the Amazon rainforest at?
The Amazon covers a huge area (6.7 million sq km) of South America – mainly in Brazil but also Bolivia, Colombia, Ecuador, French Guiana, Guyana, Peru, Suriname and Venezuela.
Do I need to free the White Queen?
The goal is to get the two shield knights into the light. A wall will then disappear in front of you, revealing the white queen. She is trapped in a cage, so return to the globe and turn the wheel on the right to free her.
Where is the climbing AXE in Tomb Raider?
Reaching the climbing axe requires you to get further down into the jungle, which used to be unavailable before you’d gotten the bow. Explore the western part of the first stage of the jungle. In the place shown above, Lara has to use a rope arrow to unwind the rope. This will let her get to the other side.