- 1 Where are all the survival caches in the Peruvian jungle?
- 2 How do you get the climbing AXE in Peruvian jungle?
- 3 How do you free the White Queen?
- 4 Where are the survival caches in shadow of the Tomb Raider?
- 5 How do I get blue heron tunic?
- 6 What is the best bow in shadow of the Tomb Raider?
- 7 How do I get out of the hidden city tomb?
- 8 How do you use the climbing AXE in the forest?
- 9 How do you use the climbing AXE in Tomb Raider?
- 10 How do you get the grapple axe in Tomb Raider?
Where are all the survival caches in the Peruvian jungle?
The first survival cache (1) can be found near the northern crypt in Peruvian Jungle. The cache is in the shallow water. The second (2) lies on the ground near Video Camera relic (3), west from Plane Wreckage campsite. The third (3) is in the left side of Plane Wreckage campsite.
How do you get the climbing AXE in Peruvian jungle?
You have to walk the fallen tree and complete a short slide down. A cut-scene will commence, showing her meeting Johan – the Climbing Axe will be automatically added to the inventory.
How do you free the White Queen?
The goal is to get the two shield knights into the light. A wall will then disappear in front of you, revealing the white queen. She is trapped in a cage, so return to the globe and turn the wheel on the right to free her.
Where are the survival caches in shadow of the Tomb Raider?
- The Cache (1) is in the wolf cave.
- The cache (2) is near the mountain path that runs along the water reservoir.
- The cache (3) is at the bottom of the eastern part of the water reservoir, near the path leading to the Thirsty Gods tomb.
How do I get blue heron tunic?
Blue Heron Tunic This is a full body outfit for Lara Croft and players will acquire it when they enter Paititi. This outfit will allow Lara to interact with the rebels.
What is the best bow in shadow of the Tomb Raider?
Probably the best all around bow in the game is the Viper Bite Bow. It bears similar stats as the other bows on this list, but has the advantage of being able to fire poisonous arrows at opponents.
Exiting the tomb Turn to the right from the tomb stele and climb onto the platform there. Follow the water to the right back to the chamber you were just in. Hop onto the zip line at the end of the water channel and ride it out.
How do you use the climbing AXE in the forest?
It can be used to chop limbs on cannibals corpses, but cannot be used to chop down trees. The climbing axe allows the player to climb walls, provided they are at a climbable wall. Climbable walls generally look flat and have a different color to the other cave walls.
How do you use the climbing AXE in Tomb Raider?
Move close and press Interact to set the axe into the rock. Then climb using direction controls as usual. It’s not necessary to hold interact to stay latched on. If you need to let go, press Dodge/Roll (Shift/Circle/B) to drop.
How do you get the grapple axe in Tomb Raider?
Once you’ve won out over the insurmountable odds, it’s back to simple platforming. Use a rope arrow to cross the gap, and then get ready to learn a new platforming skill: the grapple axe. First, jump for the hoops and tap X to grab them with your axe as you get close.