What is the easiest friendship bracelet to make?
Braid Bracelets of All Sizes Braiding may be the most basic way to make a friendship bracelet, but these tutorials from Purl Soho show you how many ways you really can braid. At the most basic, they teach a wide braid by holding several strands side by side, but they work you all the way up to a seven-strand braid.
How do you make a simple beaded bracelet?
- Prepare a Length of Stretch Cord. Cut a length of cord that is about 4 to 6 inches longer than your desired bracelet length.
- String Beads on the Elastic Cord.
- Knot the Stretch Bracelet.
- Hide the Knot on a Stretch Bracelet.
- Trim the Stretch Cord Ends.
- Wear Your Stretch Bracelet.
How long should a finished friendship bracelet be?
For a bracelet, 21 1/2 inches is a good length. If I don’t have a tape measure handy, I just use the length of my arm for a measurement. For anklets, or for grownup wrists, you’ll need to cut the threads longer. 3) Tie the threads together in a basic knot.