- 1 How do you beat the jungle in Peruvian?
- 2 Where is the climbing AXE in Tomb Raider?
- 3 Where is the White Queen shadow of Tomb Raider?
- 4 How many tribes are in Peru?
- 5 Where is the Amazon rainforest at?
- 6 Where is the treasure chest in the Peruvian jungle Tomb Raider?
- 7 Can you fast travel in Shadow of the Tomb Raider?
- 8 How do you find a way across the cenote?
- 9 Where is the first base camp in Shadow of the Tomb Raider?
How do you beat the jungle in Peruvian?
Head to the small hidden path on the left and then kill the guy on top of the ledge via a stealth kill while on the ledge. Crawl under the tank and stealth kill the two guys there. There will be some armored guys who come around, wait for them to be seperated and stealth kill him.
Where is the climbing AXE in Tomb Raider?
Reaching the climbing axe requires you to get further down into the jungle, which used to be unavailable before you’d gotten the bow. Explore the western part of the first stage of the jungle. In the place shown above, Lara has to use a rope arrow to unwind the rope. This will let her get to the other side.
Where is the White Queen shadow of Tomb Raider?
The goal is to get the two shield knights into the light. A wall will then disappear in front of you, revealing the white queen. She is trapped in a cage, so return to the globe and turn the wheel on the right to free her. Head back over to our Shadow of the Tomb Raider guide for more tips and walkthroughs.
How many tribes are in Peru?
Survival estimates there are at least 20 uncontacted tribes in Peru. They live in the most remote, uncontacted regions of the Amazon rainforest, but their land is being rapidly destroyed by outsiders. They include the Kakataibo, Isconahua, Matsigenka, Mashco-Piro, Mastanahua, Murunahua (or Chitonahua), Nanti and Yora.
Where is the Amazon rainforest at?
The Amazon covers a huge area (6.7 million sq km) of South America – mainly in Brazil but also Bolivia, Colombia, Ecuador, French Guiana, Guyana, Peru, Suriname and Venezuela.
Where is the treasure chest in the Peruvian jungle Tomb Raider?
Look for the white line at the edge of the cliff. Drop down and climb to the left. There is a cave. The Treasure chest is inside the cave.
Can you fast travel in Shadow of the Tomb Raider?
The fast travel option in Shadow of the Tomb Raider is only unlocked after a few hours’ of play, at a certain point in the story. You access fast travel via campfires, which are also where you upgrade Lara’s skills, improve her weapons, or even give her a PS1-era makeover.
How do you find a way across the cenote?
Find a Way Across the Cenote
- Start by pushing and rotating the rope-covered contraption clockwise.
- Tether a rope bridge that connects the contraption to a rope-covered beam across the way.
- Pull the big lever to cause a hanging box attached to a crane to swing across the chasm.
Where is the first base camp in Shadow of the Tomb Raider?
The first challenge tomb you’ll come across in Shadow of the Tomb Raider is close to the Plane Wreckage base camp in the Peruvian Jungle.