- 1 What to say back to I cant wait?
- 2 How do you reply can’t wait to see you?
- 3 Can’t wait to see you idiom?
- 4 What can I say instead of looking forward?
- 5 How do you respond to I can’t make it?
- 6 How do you tell her you cant wait to see her?
- 7 Can’t wait to see you again meaning?
- 8 Can’t wait to see you too either?
- 9 Do you say me either or neither?
- 10 How do you respond to excited to see you?
- 11 Is it weird to say can’t wait to see you?
- 12 Can’t wait to see you as a bride?
What to say back to I cant wait?
The “proper” way response is “nor can I.” Of course, almost no one is going to say that. It sounds too formal and most Americans aren’t comfortable with that level of formality in language. Another grammatically correct way of responding is: “I can’t, either.” This would sound more natural.
How do you reply can’t wait to see you?
Although ‘ I can’t wait to see you too’ is perfectly understandable, I would say ‘I can’t wait to see you either’. More colloquially, you might say ‘Same here’, ‘Same for me’, ‘Me too’ and aztlaniano’s ‘Neither can I’, although I always think this last one suggests you cannot wait to see yourself.
Can’t wait to see you idiom?
Be very eager, anxious, or impatient, as in We can’t wait for the baseball season to begin or I can’t wait to see Dad-it’s been a year. While the literal sense of being unable to wait (for lack of time) is much older, this figurative usage dates only from about 1930.
What can I say instead of looking forward?
- I anticipate …
- I await the opportunity to …
- I fondly anticipate …
- I’m eagerly anticipating …
- Your prompt reply would be appreciated.
- I await … with great expectation.
- I have high expectations of …
- I hope to … very soon.
How do you respond to I can’t make it?
Today I’m going to teach you some different phrases you can use in this situation.
- I won’t be able to make it = I can’t go.
- That’s too bad / That’s a shame.
- I’m sorry to hear that / I’m sorry that…
- We’ll miss you.
- Maybe next time.
- Learn spoken English phrases.
How do you tell her you cant wait to see her?
100 Can’t Wait To See You Text Messages for Him or Her
- These are good emotions that make any relationship grow because you let your partner know that they are always on your mind.
- You’re Miles Away.
- Right Here Next To Me.
- Please Come Home.
- Every Second.
- All The Time.
- All I Could Think Of.
- I Miss You All Day.
Can’t wait to see you again meaning?
to be very excited about something and eager to do or experience it: I can’t wait to see you.
Can’t wait to see you too either?
This is not correct. Don’t use this phrase. The word “too” is not used in negative constructions.
Do you say me either or neither?
Neither is grammatically correct. Both indicate agreement in response to something said by another speaker. “Me neither” indicates agreement with a negative statement; “me either” indicates agreement with a positive statement. “Me either” is almost exclusively an American expression.
How do you respond to excited to see you?
It is a great way to bring the topic to an end and reinforces the set plan.
- “I look forward to seeing you again“
- “Me too“
- “I wish I could say the same“
- “See you then/yeah sure/ see you there“
- “See ya/cheers“ or “That’s awesome “
- “Good to hear that“
- A simple nod and smile.
Is it weird to say can’t wait to see you?
In most practical circumstances, there’s really no ambiguity. The “can’t wait to” part is a longstanding English idiomatic expression meaning so very eager (to see, to eat, to fly, to do something) that the person is raring to go do it (i.e. cannot literally wait any longer).
Can’t wait to see you as a bride?
Priyanka Chopra on Sophie Turner’s 23rd birthday said that she cannot wait to see the Game of Thrones star as a bride. I can’t wait to see you as a bride.