- 1 How do you get the chest in Peruvian jungle?
- 2 Where is the climbing AXE in Tomb Raider?
- 3 Can you fast travel in Shadow of the Tomb Raider?
- 4 How do you find a way across the cenote?
- 5 Where is the first base camp in Shadow of the Tomb Raider?
- 6 Where are the twins confer Tomb Raider?
- 7 How do I get the lockpick?
How do you get the chest in Peruvian jungle?
The Treasure chest is inside the cave. You’ll need the lockpick to open it. You can buy it after finishing the “Find Takiy’s Dice” Side Mission at The Hidden City.
Where is the climbing AXE in Tomb Raider?
Reaching the climbing axe requires you to get further down into the jungle, which used to be unavailable before you’d gotten the bow. Explore the western part of the first stage of the jungle. In the place shown above, Lara has to use a rope arrow to unwind the rope. This will let her get to the other side.
Can you fast travel in Shadow of the Tomb Raider?
The fast travel option in Shadow of the Tomb Raider is only unlocked after a few hours’ of play, at a certain point in the story. You access fast travel via campfires, which are also where you upgrade Lara’s skills, improve her weapons, or even give her a PS1-era makeover.
How do you find a way across the cenote?
Find a Way Across the Cenote
- Start by pushing and rotating the rope-covered contraption clockwise.
- Tether a rope bridge that connects the contraption to a rope-covered beam across the way.
- Pull the big lever to cause a hanging box attached to a crane to swing across the chasm.
Where is the first base camp in Shadow of the Tomb Raider?
The first challenge tomb you’ll come across in Shadow of the Tomb Raider is close to the Plane Wreckage base camp in the Peruvian Jungle.
Where are the twins confer Tomb Raider?
Where the Twins Confer is the seventh Story Mission of Shadow of the Tomb Raider. Lara & Jonah finally reach the village of Kuwaq Yaku. After waking up from her Flashback-dream, Lara & Jonah take their final steps before finally reaching the village nearby.
How do I get the lockpick?
The Lockpick is an unlockable gadget in Shadow of the Tomb Raider (SOTTR). It allows you to open locked Conquistador treasure chests. Getting Lockpick: It is sold by a merchant in Paititi “The Hidden City”. It costs 2800 Gold Pieces.