- 1 How do you get the treasure in Peruvian jungle?
- 2 How do you beat the jungle in Peruvian?
- 3 Where are the survival caches in shadow of the Tomb Raider?
- 4 Where are all the relics in Mission of San Juan?
- 5 Where are the survival caches in the Peruvian jungle?
- 6 How many tribes are in Peru?
- 7 Where is the Amazon rainforest at?
- 8 How do I get out of the hidden city tomb?
- 9 What are the 6 Challenges in the hidden city?
- 10 How do I get out of the tree of life tomb?
- 11 How do you complete Mission San Juan?
How do you get the treasure in Peruvian jungle?
The Treasure chest is inside the cave. You’ll need the lockpick to open it. You can buy it after finishing the “Find Takiy’s Dice” Side Mission at The Hidden City.
How do you beat the jungle in Peruvian?
Head to the small hidden path on the left and then kill the guy on top of the ledge via a stealth kill while on the ledge. Crawl under the tank and stealth kill the two guys there. There will be some armored guys who come around, wait for them to be seperated and stealth kill him.
Where are the survival caches in shadow of the Tomb Raider?
- The Cache (1) is in the wolf cave.
- The cache (2) is near the mountain path that runs along the water reservoir.
- The cache (3) is at the bottom of the eastern part of the water reservoir, near the path leading to the Thirsty Gods tomb.
Where are all the relics in Mission of San Juan?
Location of Relics in Mission of San Juan – SHADOW OF THE TOMB RAIDER. 0:05 Relic 1 (near the mission gate base camp) 0:34 Relic 2 (in the crypt) 1:35 Relic 3 (cemetery)
Where are the survival caches in the Peruvian jungle?
Survival cache. The first survival cache (1) can be found near the northern crypt in Peruvian Jungle. The cache is in the shallow water. The second (2) lies on the ground near Video Camera relic (3), west from Plane Wreckage campsite.
How many tribes are in Peru?
Survival estimates there are at least 20 uncontacted tribes in Peru. They live in the most remote, uncontacted regions of the Amazon rainforest, but their land is being rapidly destroyed by outsiders. They include the Kakataibo, Isconahua, Matsigenka, Mashco-Piro, Mastanahua, Murunahua (or Chitonahua), Nanti and Yora.
Where is the Amazon rainforest at?
The Amazon covers a huge area (6.7 million sq km) of South America – mainly in Brazil but also Bolivia, Colombia, Ecuador, French Guiana, Guyana, Peru, Suriname and Venezuela.
Exiting the tomb Turn to the right from the tomb stele and climb onto the platform there. Follow the water to the right back to the chamber you were just in. Hop onto the zip line at the end of the water channel and ride it out.
All Challenges | The Hidden City | Shadow of the Tomb Raider
- Challenge 2 – Keep Calm and Carrion. Collect 3 Condor feathers from nests.
- Challenge 3 – Changing the Weather. Rope-pull 5 frog totems.
- Challenge 4 – Droping Decimals. Grapple 3 quipus.
- Challenge 5 – Dunkin’ Bones.
- Challenge 6 – Speak of the Dead.
How do I get out of the tree of life tomb?
To exit the tomb head right and create a rope slide from the Stele, then jump and use the wall to rappel down. Create a second rope slide and then move forward climbing a ledge and then ladder, and use a third preplaced slide down.
How do you complete Mission San Juan?
Explore the Local Mysteries Walkthrough
- Investigate the Cemetary.
- Talk to the woman in a grey hood.
- Talk to the Children.
- Find the treasure behind the well and give it to the children.
- Interact with the woman.
- Examine the cross.
- Follow the path of the crosses.