- 1 Where are all the survival caches in the Peruvian jungle?
- 2 What is the best bow in shadow of the Tomb Raider?
- 3 How do I get blue heron tunic?
- 4 How do I get out of the hidden city tomb?
- 5 How do you free the White Queen?
- 6 How do you tether the bridge in Tomb Raider?
- 7 Where are the survival caches in Tomb Raider?
- 8 Where are the survival caches in shadow of the Tomb Raider?
- 9 How do I get into the crypt in Kukuq Yaku?
Where are all the survival caches in the Peruvian jungle?
The first survival cache (1) can be found near the northern crypt in Peruvian Jungle. The cache is in the shallow water. The second (2) lies on the ground near Video Camera relic (3), west from Plane Wreckage campsite. The third (3) is in the left side of Plane Wreckage campsite.
What is the best bow in shadow of the Tomb Raider?
Probably the best all around bow in the game is the Viper Bite Bow. It bears similar stats as the other bows on this list, but has the advantage of being able to fire poisonous arrows at opponents.
How do I get blue heron tunic?
Blue Heron Tunic This is a full body outfit for Lara Croft and players will acquire it when they enter Paititi. This outfit will allow Lara to interact with the rebels.
Exiting the tomb Turn to the right from the tomb stele and climb onto the platform there. Follow the water to the right back to the chamber you were just in. Hop onto the zip line at the end of the water channel and ride it out.
How do you free the White Queen?
The goal is to get the two shield knights into the light. A wall will then disappear in front of you, revealing the white queen. She is trapped in a cage, so return to the globe and turn the wheel on the right to free her.
How do you tether the bridge in Tomb Raider?
How to Raise the Bridge in Rough Landing
- Start by going up the steps leading to the bridge.
- On the top platform, pull and turn the lever on the top of the platform.
- Jump down and return to the bridge level.
- The next step is to create a rope tether from the far side of the bridge to the spool closest to you.
Where are the survival caches in Tomb Raider?
Normally they are hidden on the map but can be revealed by finding Explorer’s Satchels. Nevertheless, unlike Coin Caches, they can be found without revealing them on the map first: Whenever Lara is near a Survival Cache the game controller will vibrate and an interaction icon will be displayed above the cache.
Where are the survival caches in shadow of the Tomb Raider?
- The Cache (1) is in the wolf cave.
- The cache (2) is near the mountain path that runs along the water reservoir.
- The cache (3) is at the bottom of the eastern part of the water reservoir, near the path leading to the Thirsty Gods tomb.
How do I get into the crypt in Kukuq Yaku?
Finding the crypt There’s a small camp/dump on the left bank beneath the pipeline. Get out there, grab some resources, and head into the small cave. Dive down under the water and follow the tunnel there. When you surface on the other side, climb out of the water at the ledge.