- 1 How do I get out of the crypt in Tomb Raider?
- 2 How do I get out of crypt San Juan?
- 3 How do I get out of the hidden city crypt?
- 4 What are the 6 Challenges in the hidden city?
- 5 Is a crypt?
- 6 How do I get to the crypt near belly of the serpent?
- 7 How do you get to the abandoned village crypt?
- 8 How do you get to the San Juan crypt?
- 9 How do I get out of thirsty gods tomb?
- 10 How do you get out of the tomb in San Juan Mission?
- 11 Where is Etzli city of the serpent?
- 12 How do I get to the hidden city in shadow of the Tomb Raider?
How do I get out of the crypt in Tomb Raider?
Exiting the crypt Just keep climbing. You’ll come to another ledge to climb at the top. Follow the path forward (and a little left) until you run out of path to follow. Turn left and jump across to the other pillar, and pick up the gold there.
How do I get out of crypt San Juan?
Step to the gate you opened, then grapple axe your way across the gap to the path on the far side. Turn to the right and follow the path until you come to a pull rope barrier. Pull it down and climb the pickaxe wall on the other side. At the top, you’ll be able to exit the crypt and return to San Juan.
Climb to the top, then duck through the tunnel. Follow the tunnel around until you come to another gap. Jump the gap to the pickaxe wall, then rappel down to the ground. Keep walking forward under the traps to exit the crypt.
All Challenges | The Hidden City | Shadow of the Tomb Raider
- Challenge 2 – Keep Calm and Carrion. Collect 3 Condor feathers from nests.
- Challenge 3 – Changing the Weather. Rope-pull 5 frog totems.
- Challenge 4 – Droping Decimals. Grapple 3 quipus.
- Challenge 5 – Dunkin’ Bones.
- Challenge 6 – Speak of the Dead.
Is a crypt?
A crypt (from Latin crypta “vault”) is a stone chamber beneath the floor of a church or other building. It typically contains coffins, sarcophagi, or religious relics.
How do I get to the crypt near belly of the serpent?
To get to the crypt you have to go through caves until you reach a great cliff. From there, you can jump down and fall straight into the water or go up the stairs around you. However, if you go down the stairs you will have to jump into the water anyway.
How do you get to the abandoned village crypt?
The entrance to the crypt is high above the northeast side of the pool, near the wooden diving platform. To get there from the wolf den, swim back across the pool to the far right side and follow the path back up to the village. When you pass under the stone arch near the hut where you found document #19, turn around.
How do you get to the San Juan crypt?
The Crypt in Mission of San Juan is bound to the Side Quest Explore the Local Mysteries. Do that quest and it will lead you to the Crypt. There is no way to reach it outside the quest.
How do I get out of thirsty gods tomb?
EXITING THE TOMB: There are two ways out. If you lowered the water level after opening the gate, start by sliding down the zip line to the left of the stele. If you didn’t lower the water level after opening the gate, you can ride the zip line or head back to the Flood Basin Base Camp.
How do you get out of the tomb in San Juan Mission?
Climb up the nearby wall, and follow the path up to the top of the structure. Interact with the stele to earn the Sip’s Strike skill, so that “charged arrows deal more damage to armored enemies.” Take the zip line down, and retrace your steps to leave the tomb.
Where is Etzli city of the serpent?
CITY OF THE SERPENT – SPEAK WITH ETZLI. Lara returns to Etzli and Uchu in Paititi where you’ll begin at Skull Cave. You can prepare here for everything you might need before the long battle ahead. When you’re ready to leave, find Etzli standing by the alter to begin the final mission.
Shadow of the Tomb Raider: The Hidden City Walkthrough
- Join Unuratu in the Market District.
- Meet Etzli at the Base of the Mountain.
- Find the Silver Box of Ix Chel.
- Climb the Belly of the Serpent.
- Find the Silver Box of Ix Chel [Part II]
- Outrun the Cultist Soldiers.
- Return to Unuratu’s Home.