- 1 How do you get the climbing AXE in Peruvian jungle?
- 2 How do you get the survival cache in Peruvian jungle?
- 3 How do you climb the mountain in Tomb Raider?
- 4 Where is the climbing AXE in Tomb Raider?
- 5 How do you free the White Queen?
- 6 Where are the survival caches in Tomb Raider?
- 7 Where are the survival caches in shadow of the Tomb Raider?
- 8 How do you make Lara Croft swim faster?
- 9 How do you beat trial of the spider?
- 10 How do you grapple in Tomb Raider?
How do you get the climbing AXE in Peruvian jungle?
You have to walk the fallen tree and complete a short slide down. A cut-scene will commence, showing her meeting Johan – the Climbing Axe will be automatically added to the inventory.
How do you get the survival cache in Peruvian jungle?
There are 9 Survival Caches in the Peruvian Jungle. Follow the water to the dead end. To get to the crypt, you have to climb a tree, jump and climb a rock and then swing onto a slide, that takes you into the water pool.
How do you climb the mountain in Tomb Raider?
Press the X button to latch on and catch the ledge. Jump to the right and scale the ice walls to the top and then make the leap to Jonah. After exiting the cave, make the jump to the ice walls and climb it to the right. From there, make the giant leap across the chasm to the ice wall on the other side.
Where is the climbing AXE in Tomb Raider?
Roth gives Lara the Climbing Axe after his pack is fetched in the Mountain Village. Lara can climb on porous-looking rock faces from there on out. The only other upgrade associated with climbing is Climber’s Agility, which has dubious usage.
How do you free the White Queen?
The goal is to get the two shield knights into the light. A wall will then disappear in front of you, revealing the white queen. She is trapped in a cage, so return to the globe and turn the wheel on the right to free her.
Where are the survival caches in Tomb Raider?
Normally they are hidden on the map but can be revealed by finding Explorer’s Satchels. Nevertheless, unlike Coin Caches, they can be found without revealing them on the map first: Whenever Lara is near a Survival Cache the game controller will vibrate and an interaction icon will be displayed above the cache.
Where are the survival caches in shadow of the Tomb Raider?
- The Cache (1) is in the wolf cave.
- The cache (2) is near the mountain path that runs along the water reservoir.
- The cache (3) is at the bottom of the eastern part of the water reservoir, near the path leading to the Thirsty Gods tomb.
How do you make Lara Croft swim faster?
When Lara enters water deep enough for swimming, she’ll automatically swim along the surface using the regular direction controls. Hold this button to dive below the surface. Then use direction controls to swim underwater. Hold this button to swim faster either on the surface or underwater.
How do you beat trial of the spider?
The new portion of the ruins constitutes the Trial of the Spider. Approach the wall with the red silhouette and climb the higher shelf to begin the main climb. You’ll need to use the axe wall and reach the upper level.
How do you grapple in Tomb Raider?
There should be a board hanging over the pit that you need to grapple to. You don’t have to aim at the board, just press and hold the square button mid way through the jump. You will swing and the rope will auto release. In some cases you’ll need to hit square again to grapple to the wall.