- 1 How do I get out of Peruvian jungle crypt?
- 2 How do I get into the crypt in Kukuq Yaku?
- 3 How do you get to the crypt in Tomb Raider?
- 4 How do I get out of the hidden city tomb?
- 5 How do you get the survival cache in Peruvian jungle?
- 6 How do you free the White Queen?
- 7 What are the 6 Challenges in the hidden city?
- 8 Is a crypt?
- 9 Where are the Soviet flags in Tomb Raider?
How do I get out of Peruvian jungle crypt?
Exiting the crypt Run around the sarcophagus and jump onto the counterweight there. Ride the counterweight all the way to the ground, then run through the tunnel ahead of you when you land. Just keep running straight along the hallway until you exit the crypt.
How do I get into the crypt in Kukuq Yaku?
Finding the crypt There’s a small camp/dump on the left bank beneath the pipeline. Get out there, grab some resources, and head into the small cave. Dive down under the water and follow the tunnel there. When you surface on the other side, climb out of the water at the ledge.
How do you get to the crypt in Tomb Raider?
Finding the crypt From the Temple of Kukulkan base camp, face the rope bridge. Drop off the ledge to the right of the bridge, then make your way left. Climb down the pickaxe wall at the far left end of the ledge, then rappel down. Swing to the left to the platform.
Exiting the tomb Turn to the right from the tomb stele and climb onto the platform there. Follow the water to the right back to the chamber you were just in. Hop onto the zip line at the end of the water channel and ride it out.
How do you get the survival cache in Peruvian jungle?
SURVIVAL CACHE 5 It’s sitting on a ledge just outside the entrance to the Crypt of Rimak, The Storyteller. To reach it, you’ll need to climb one of the trees, jump to the climbable wall, climb onto the ledge, then swing, slide, and jump onto the ledge with the cache.
How do you free the White Queen?
The goal is to get the two shield knights into the light. A wall will then disappear in front of you, revealing the white queen. She is trapped in a cage, so return to the globe and turn the wheel on the right to free her.
All Challenges | The Hidden City | Shadow of the Tomb Raider
- Challenge 2 – Keep Calm and Carrion. Collect 3 Condor feathers from nests.
- Challenge 3 – Changing the Weather. Rope-pull 5 frog totems.
- Challenge 4 – Droping Decimals. Grapple 3 quipus.
- Challenge 5 – Dunkin’ Bones.
- Challenge 6 – Speak of the Dead.
Is a crypt?
A crypt (from Latin crypta “vault”) is a stone chamber beneath the floor of a church or other building. It typically contains coffins, sarcophagi, or religious relics.
Where are the Soviet flags in Tomb Raider?
Capture the Flag They are located throughout the main Soviet Installation area, with one at the entrance of the Copper Yard Mill.